Have you considered a revenue sharing program, such as an Affiliate Partner Program, for your business?
An Affiliate Partner Program is a win-win: both you, and your affiliate partner organization, make money when you drive business to them and/or achieve conversion. Read on, for why you should partner with Global Coupon – and for how you would create your own affiliate partnership program.
Global Coupon is currently in a revenue sharing partnership with TigerTel, a world-leading telecommunications and call centre solutions company.
Are you a telecom or call centre solutions company, or a sales agency with outbound sales staff? Consider partnering with us if you can provide:
- New digital business revenue line creation/development
- SMS outreach
- Call centre sales conversion and platform engagement
If you’ve been following our blog, the Global Standard, you know who we are and what our value proposition is. If you are new to our site, here’s the quick pitch: Global Coupon optimizes small/med/large businesses audience & consumer audience monetization solutions, including:
- B2B and B2C ad network building solutions
- Web/tablet/mobile, and long term branding/customer engagement solutions
- Business loyalty program solutions aligning digital with bricks and mortar
What does Global Coupon offer our revenue share affiliate partners?
A revenue sharing model for signing up business members to the platform (based on 10,000 / 100,000 businesses, worldwide):
- $50 X 10,000 businesses = $500,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $100,000/month to Partner │ $50 X 100,000 businesses = $5,000,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $1,000,000/month to Partner
- $100 X 10,000 businesses = $1,000,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $200,000/month to Partner │ $100 X 100,000 businesses = $10,000,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $2,000,000/month to Partner
- $150 X 10,000 businesses = $1,500,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $300,000/month to Partner │ $150 X 100,000 businesses = $15,000,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $3,000,000/month to Partner
- $500 X 10,000 businesses = $5,000,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $1,000,000/month to Partner │ $500 X 100,000 businesses = $50,000,000 gross sales X 20% commission = $10,000,000/month to Partner
Additional revenue streams can be through driving conversion for additional Global Coupon platform features, including Top Me Up listing fees, Feature Listing fees, Business Access Card, Corporate Access card fees/revenues.
Interested to create an affiliate partnership program of your own? Here are a few tips from what we’ve learned:
1. Provide competitive compensation
Provide your affiliate partner(s) with a reasonable percentage of every successful referral or conversion. If necessary, provide them with a handy chart of how much revenue they can generate for themselves, by generating revenue for you. Bottom line, they need to make money – and so do you.
2. Make the process easy
The sign-up or join-up process for your affiliate partners should be quick, easy and ideally free to get started; your partners make money, when you make money through their driving sales to your business.
3. Give them useful tools
Help them, to help you. Provide them with free banner and/or text links that will link back to your website, to a lead generation landing page. Is your partner a call centre? Provide sample call centre scripts. Does your affiliate partner need more information about your business, or about your products or services? Provide brochures, infographics, training videos or presentations to help them understand your business well enough, to sell it effectively to others.
4: Enable tracking
Use Google Analytics to provide reporting on your website traffic, and other means of tracking – including QR codes and referral codes – to help both your affiliate partner, and you, to periodically assess how effective the partnership is. The primary objective is always conversion, but keep in mind that lead generation can have a pretty long tail and that strategy or process adjustments may be needed to ensure the most effective sales funnel. Also, use an established, trusted third party affiliate program to help you and your affiliate partner(s) track the numbers in real time; for example, the Global Coupon Affiliate Partnership Program uses Post Affiliate Pro.